Thursday, January 6, 2011

입던 속옷 판매

Castelli vs. Vaude vs. Nalini - (m) a plea for good racing apparel

Now I had a gift, Santa Claus rich - you too, I hope! - And still is my baby and had actually refused a very theatrical, Benefactor to my "silly hobby" with a gift, but then found themselves under new clothes fir tree.

Cervélo team wear in the Tour de France Special Edition 2010.Herrlich. Surprise success!

And for me Now the reason, my three big apparel brands Vaude, Nalini, and - now new - Castelli compare to each another.

Vaude I go on, since I started in 2008 with the extensive cycling - and still likes me, I prefer the orange pants. Comfort is very good, the workmanship is outstanding - all seams are still like new, only the colors a bit washed out and the pad - clear, after more than 20,000 kilometers - a little less fluffy than the beginning.

However, this only applies to the bib. My two other strapless Vaude pants have now broken down into their component parts.

The Cervélo-pants by Castelli not only fits perfectly - the pad with the so-called Kiss3 technology lets me take even longer in his position very tiring on the free part: When will my butt Vaude after 40-50 minutes restless. By Kiss 3 and Castelli I'm driving through loose 90 minutes.

at the Vaude-shirts I especially like the fabric - almost as soft as silk, very comfortable. But, I mean to watch, they dry very slowly, at least slower than Nalini. On a tour where the clothes from evening to next morning to be back in running order, could be the problem.

dries better as even Nalini. By the Italians I have two jerseys. These are also in production quality durability and unbeatable - after almost 3 years of continuous use they still look like new.

But the material ... scratched. Especially now that I could taste the velvety yet firm, fast drying Castelli Jersey several times a sweat test, I like me barely cover the very scratchy and rough, thus coming Nalini fabric.

And already I'm glad and happy that my favorite team - even though it has now been merged into Garmin Cervélo - is equipped of Castelli, for the road cycling clothing of this company is really my favorite: comfort, processing and performance are outstanding!

And only once this rear view ...

If the existing clothes in my collection is still not as good a shape (and would not have been so expensive), I'd give them all outright in the clothes donation for needy road cyclists and I stock up only with Castelli.

Only then my sweet nothing more for X-Mas 2011th Oh no, wait times, new road bike shoes (or at least re-Mavic Sidi?) Would still be due ...

What have you got an X-Mas for your stupid hobby?


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment