Friday, February 25, 2011

Expected Profit Roulette

The new Cervelo R3 2011 - up close view

Last week, make my road bike enthusiasts Agency, a small lunch break excursion to Trionik here in Hamburg, the place where I bought my Cervelo R3 almost exactly one year.

are redeemed 2 coupons that I used to be my birthday - and of course checked the same time, the present range of Cervelo illustrious family.

One thing first: The coveted S3 is unfortunately not present for an S2 (also impressive) and - of course for a triathlon shop specializing in - some P models of the Canadian manufacturer.

The new R3 waiting for this season with some features on which I would have liked for my model as well. So the lucky buyer gets as the noble rotor crank with oval chainrings to the fork frame set with it. Very cool.

impressive and the logical approach to Cevelo-BBRight own system: This is the left chain stay on them because of the higher forces acting on the drive hub thicker than the right. This saves weight. And looks left.

But times ehrrlich: White paint with bleu stripes? This simply does not work! My girlfriend found it nice at first, perhaps this is the ladies version - and the Cervelo site calms the inclined interested indeed, the R3 is of course also in black.

Here, however, strange: All black with red and white stripes. So Cervelo-Boys, 2011 is really not your best year ever been. Since ick lob me but my 2010s R3.

But when I still even have the budget of that time, my choice would certainly be the R5 - a real treat! Or ... another, on the phone twice with Omi and increased the budget for the S3.

Yes, you can still dream ...


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment