Sunday, February 27, 2011

Interesting Clothes In India

polyphasic sleep - reboot - Day 7-9

So the next three days are done again and here comes the update.

Here it goes to the old days:
polyphasic sleep - reboot - Day 1-3
polyphasic sleep - reboot - day 4-6

Unfortunately, it is not so easily moved on as chalk indicate six left. The seventh night was much more strenuous and between three and fünf clock was so bad that I could only keep me awake through a long walk in the freezing cold. At five till eleven I was too tired to still make something productive. Therefore, I baked again and in between played PC. The first thing I thought I'd take Crysis on Delta difficulty.

the alarm clock I ask now only at 27 minutes, at the beginning I still have it set to 35 minutes. As I have hinted before, I use this still have my laptop with the Lost Clock of here. Connected to an amplifier in the living room. The boxes are then in the bedroom, so I need to turn off the whole apartment. In order to to be safe I close my bedroom and living room from the door and put the key in other rooms.

Zwischennaps The clock at five and nine I think will continue. Depending on how the next few days, I will first try to the Five and then to build nine.

On the eighth day Following was the downright hellish. After the five clock Nap I had to walk back outside. Even though I was almost asleep. The nature goes away but at least some bad feeling that you get sometimes when you're very tired. In the peaceful nature you have to get a good mood. And just as almost full moon and starry sky, the whole beautiful again.

Now the bad news.

I got malignant back pain in the sacral region. As I do almost all the time just working on the computer that is especially bothersome. I can well imagine that the polyphasic with the Sleep is related. The first time I got though not, or at least I do not know exactly, so they were probably not that bad, but the short sleep duration are probably not sufficient to fill the discs back to properly hydrated. This makes the back more sensitive and lays the groundwork for back pain. As countermeasures
I do now every day a few exercises to strengthen the back muscles. I just hope this helps, because the back pain are currently worse than tiredness.

have to all this, then I also played through Crysis. It has distracted me from really wonderful and kept awake. Fortunately, there is still the addon Warhead, which I have the same time worried.
On the ninth day it happened. I put down unsuspecting clock by 23 and am twelve hours! Woke up later. I have no Ahung why I am not woken by the alarm clock, or as I may have identified unnoticed. The trouble is I was not even particularly tired as it did the Nap and after the twelve hours I felt also not fully recovered. Unfortunately, Konrad has not called me because the first was underway and we have therefore not been discussed.

This will not stop me, of course, is indeed annoying and makes the adaptation again unnecessarily difficult, but by then I must. To prevent this in the future, Konrad and I have agreed that we are now without agreement calls are accessible. In addition, I will proceed even more carefully set the alarm.

After that I tried to make all normal naps. A mistake would be to wait in this situation now so until you get tired again. The 15 Clock Nap is asleep I succeeded, not the 19 and 23 clock Nap against. These are also the Nap where my sleep pressure is at its lowest.

make get the most out of it, I have the same with my term paper Criminal Law started. I am strained as well as I was proceeding in the next few days with it.

values gibs still does not. I have not collected enough, yet found time for a proper evaluation

This should also be had again in three days gibs the next update

See also:
polyphasic sleep - restarts
polyphasic sleep - reboot - Day 1-3
polyphasic Sleep - Restart - day 4-6

0 comments:

Post a Comment