Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Replace A Scratch On Lcd Screen

Project 1000

"One man - one goal" - it is said, is not it?

Since 1 November, I train as part of the team "Twinterpokal" at the Winter Cup website www.rennrad-news.de - and with growing enthusiasm.

For just as, if not like-minded people still to compete with each other, one is encouraged to exercise regularly and to much? For me, the Winter Cup is just the thing to motivate me to get up an hour earlier in the morning and evening, after a long day at the agency nor to train often two hours on the roll.

better than any individual training plan.

The system is so simple and brilliant: you trained in isolation and then with his times in the system. So you get into cycling and 60 minutes, 4 points, for 120 minutes, 8 points and so on. Alternative sports like running, swimming, etc. are also rewarded with points.

Sure - there is no review body, but as my team member Olli put it - who is cheating, cheating is themselves

Since its launch at 1.11. is a hot battle raging - the members of the management team to lean over backwards to get you to the top, you have to have to sit 7 hours a day in the racing saddle. Impossible for me. And yet: There are drivers, have more than double the points of our team.

professionals?

I myself come on average about 2 hours per day.
Since the start I have - to date 1.3. - 192 units with a total of 199 hours, 11,969 minutes so trained, that is 775 points. Not bad - and after all the lead in my team.

And yet - "only" place 206 in the overall standings.

My goal is to reach the 1,000 point mark, so then to get into the top 200 and the total team in the top 50.

Oha, a long way yet. Because by the end of this year's Winter Cup season, there are only 26 days. So even 225 points. That makes for the remaining 26 days, a daily average of 8.5 points. Schaffbar, schaffbar absolute.

Too bad that yesterday I burst my rear tires - and of course I had no change since hose. 10 points I lost. Very annoying!

As my girlfriend now for 3 weeks on vacation, I have the apartment to myself. And thus the evening planning. So, I hang myself, then, rather than as a romantic cuddle on the sofa, just more pure in the way of my project 1000 and ask myself after each unit, such as creating the hell is the leader, 2,200 points and to make more??

have probably bought all the other large packages when I ...


.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...


I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,HypertensionFatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com. or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.

Post a Comment