Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How Long To See Results Zumba

The loser vs. Index

The sometimes tedious training role, which I - Thanks to the additional motivation of the Winter Cup - administer driving, sometimes even really a strange flowers. Because as usual, when I complete can unwind and recuperate in the body stress, then I develop weird ideas while I ... For example, in the wonderful cycling race Elbinsel think ...

For example, it comes in the training, the idea of delirium-free index.

In the beginning the question: "How can I make my annual performance since even comparable, except only the odometer approaching draw?" It would be a kind of index, a factor, a number that combines my years results and reduced.

And in relation to the best people.

So I take as my result from the Münsterland Giro and calculate the percentage of the distance that my time on the was winner of the race. So in this way at Giro:

My Loser-index is thus 23rd For the love 0:00 I was the winner - a 100 I get when I race does not finish (as is unfortunately the time trials HH-B) or if I need exactly double the time of the Winners. So - the more I tend Gen 12:00, the better I am.

Simple, right?

I look back on 2010, I have 4 racing participation in Palmarés: The wonderful Elbinselrennen (will unfortunately take place, it is not this year), the Hamburg Cyclassics, the Münsterland Giro and the time trial Hamburg-Berlin (which I have not finished).

Well. And what is my loser Index for 2010? When Elbinselradrennen there was no transponder and no official timing, so I can appreciate my end only. Since I'm came in just behind the immensely powerful flow, so bad I could not be. I suppose it was 25: o)

for the botched time trial Hamburg-Berlin I get a nasty 100th For the Cyclassics ego can calculate well. So, as we it, the loser index have 2010:



A 45 words. Almost twice as "bad" as the respective winners.

Well, I'm curious how it will look after my scheduled 10 races in 2011.
My goal: I want to in the range 20 to 30 nationwide. That would be correct class.

Whether I do that?

What is your loser's index?
And what goals have you set yourself?

Looking forward to your Comments, Race on!




With the road bike through Italy

0 comments:

Post a Comment