Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nyquil With Benzonatate

TOUR. Procycling - which cycling magazine I subscribe now?

You know, I am the last 2 years, subscriber of the TOUR. I was the concept, the racing sport I love so much from everyone's point of view to stage with many tests and tour reports, still convinced.

But not only since I my Cervélo R3 and ride with my cycling Sunclass cycling team will participate in races, I'm looking for professional cycling. (With all its ups and downs).

Unfortunately, in this respect, the TOUR in the last 2010s, spending no more convincing - even worse, reports and tests I've increasingly seen as dull, listless, and - worst of all - felt irrelevant.

contrast, the Procycling: professional sports, professional material, pro-tests from the cover to the last page. Fascinating photos of the best sports photographers and the wildest races around the globe. Fascinating.

And then? Then came the new TOUR.

The subscription has been terminated because I get to the two last issues a completely new magazine in his hands. WOW! New layout, new set of mirrors, new Typo - even the 80-year-old boys' logo has been refreshed!

colored photos that were on the Tour has always been great to be broken up by black and white clipping. Information numbers Facts'n 'Figures on each side complete the really cool new, stylish layout.

A completely new magazine! Clean. super!
A completely new magazine?

Well. Of course, not really. The key advertiser Canyon cut in the tests (as before) from the usual best. That must accept that again - but are by Marcel Wüst Procycling tested the bikes always all "top notch".

criticism of advertisers? Wes' piper ... etc.

Okay, but that the Cervélo S3 in the current aero Radt (though still in the top group) but with "weaknesses in the steering head stability" is 0.3 points worse than the Canyon scored, the worst in the same test with the values, had surprised me (... not really - see previous section)

By the way: What is 90-pound sprinter animal on the S3 just become world champion?

Well, never mind. I have subscribed to the TOUR again.
But I get my Procycling continue. At the station.

The kiosk will also Muddi what about my passion.


With the road bike through Italy

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment