Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Difference Between Birthing Ball And Yoga Ball

worry

Well, if I'm going to really fast, I know not, but at least I have put my stem to about 1 cm deep. Because I found that my previous position was much too upright.

If the standard is that the upper body to be as level as possible in Untenlenkerpositon has (in the Time Trial) and the pros - as I found during my research out - on average 30 to 40 degree body tilt go, then I had to quickly do something on my handlebar height.

After all, I drive a full 10 degrees to 50 degrees more upright than the originals. And as I have now already completed nearly 3,500 miles on the bike that you can ever be more radical.

and off it goes to Robert and the Pirate bike shop, a day later I get the Cervélo again - it is hard to him to see that a small centimeter. feel

But he is, noticeably lower than my trailer I handlebars. Perfect 45 degree incline still quite comfortable on long drives, how do I find out yesterday at a small round after Winsen-Luhe, and aerodynamic enough I am also in the bottom handlebar position can really ducking the wind.

But the important thing is: It feels absolutely at racier, my road bike. Although I have still not the 35 degrees of the professionals - but I must deny not much of a time trial. Not yet.



.

0 comments:

Post a Comment