Monday, September 20, 2010

Why Does My Smoke Dector Keep Beeping

New cleats on the Block

Well, as far as wars: After almost 3,700 miles on my Cervelo road bike to my Shimano SPD-SL cleats from already fairly battered.

No, no, do not work perfectly, but you never know. And I've always re-covered for the fall season (with arm warmers, for example), I resorted to simply and bought new cleats.

But that must be thought sometimes, if you are in town (and since I drive an estimated 70% of my kilometers) about 5 times per kilometer ausklickt and then the ... 12 950 Please click operations. So click in

12 950 times.
click-in/click-out 12 950 times.

And then, the remaining 30% go I cross-country, long distance, where I click a little, but certainly all the 5 km even in and out. So come again ... 222 klick times click-in/click-out 222 times.

26 344 clicks.
Hicks.
Wow, I'm here and I will be aware of the dimension.

What must leave this tiny plastic parts so pass over him? And those are just the clicks. How often climb down and run with the awkward Klicki like a newly born or like a drunken penguin diving for Currywurst stand or to pee?

How often creaks and cracks it, if we go down the basement stairs on rough concrete to road bike?

So, let's face it, in the face of it - bow I am in front of the cleats. And the new set first wish a lot of fun. Lowered it is the way the Münsterland Giro on 3 October - where I'm going with them to the start.

Because Good is clicked half the battle!


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment