Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hardy-weinberg Ap Bio Lab

Tacx Flow vs. Tacx Antares - Fixed role against free

Well, what then is better?

The solid matter is trapped in the rear wheel using a special steel axle between two arms and the wheel set to one (me my electric by eddy currents), brake presses, or the free role where you ... freely balanced on three wheels?

And above all, what is more fun?

brings me a few days ago the DHL long-awaited package HIBIKE of delivery, inside I find it not quite as heavy and solid as in the flow, the new free role. And as I did with the "flow" from Tacx already so good experience, I ordered the free role "Antares" from that very home.

Why a free role? Well, in the last two seasons, winter training, I trained a lot with the fixed role. Watts and pulse-based training, interval training and some Conconi tests I've driven, usually 1-hour turns, sometimes like 90 or 180 minutes.

My Conconi test of 2009 and the recumbent bike in the Tacx Flow "

The electrical eddy current brake of the Flow I can comfortably on the handle - I was still in use recumbent - and can control, follow my self-constructed training plan, regulate the resistance of the role and always have the Watt, which make my legs in view.

far, so good.

But the training on the firm's role laaaaaaangweilig!
Nothing happened.
nothing new.
nothing.

music - nil, unless you have hard of hearing or dead neighbors. The coach is extremely noisy, especially if they (admittedly only a short time), which came to power the 900, 1,000 watt limit is approached.

Free role - much seen on YouTube. Heard a lot. Now I want to test it again. The prospects are alluring: The road bike is free on 3 wheels and stabilized by the centrifugal forces of rotating wheels work itself, the balance must be feeling, because on 30 cm wide rolls you have little room for dangly actions.

I rely on the coach, there are only 6 screws - takes less than 5 minutes.
Then I adjust the distance between the wheels on my road bike.

And there you go.
I think.
is not so.

I climb on. High-songwriter. Very high. Begin connect. And fall down fast. Ah, okay. To slowly come - too much lashed to the handlebars. So all over again. Upgrade purely occur. I step, let go, the Bar next to me going on ... uuuuunnnndddddd .... aha, it's ... it goes ... ha!
Do not go!

Huh? How was that? Come and sit?
That's impossible!
It works!
It works!
a few seconds I can keep myself. Hold. Swing.
jumping.
Oha!

It is like learning to walk. Like the first kiss. Like the first driving lesson. I always thought I could go racing. For the free role, I must learn it again.

Sometime I find that I have the same approach in the highest appropriate gear must - as I have from the beginning, high speed and thus a high stabilization effect of my wheels. I switch into high gear. And in fact, been quick - it took only 10 starts - I can reasonably drive safely.

Woe only, I take one hand off the handlebars. Or go
position at Sprint.
Or try to wipe the sweat from my forehead - a short sugar and already the Cervelo wobbles uneasily on the rollers back and forth.

Then I have to slow down. Descending. And start anew.

My second workout the next day is a much more successful: I drive an hour a piece from me thrash about and may even become the way to operate my phone and drink, without skin that I am off track.

So, now as the training in the free role?

First of all: the resistance is always the same. And he is not adjustable, a regulation such as the flow is not possible. So I can - if ever - only pulse-based training to make the outdoors. And through the low resistance even units in GA1 and GA2. Everything about it is, is better controlled and be completed on the solid part.

What the parties but can not: convey real cycling experience. For trains the free role very well the sense of balance and thus the Radbeherrschung my racing bike. How often it occurs in an RTF or a racing event - such as the Cyclassics or Müsterlandgiro - that you just maneuver on top, packed tightly in the peloton have to do?

Often there remain a few inches to front and side men. Then skillfully and safely with little job security and above all quickly move forward, the A and O. The free role this school

comparisons can not be both.

In my opinion, both are two very different training devices that complement great. The fixed part of motor units and Sprint, the free role in balance and basic stamina.

Well, then they can come, the 2010/2011 season training - and so much fun for this year's Winter Cup racing news.



.

0 comments:

Post a Comment