Sunday, November 7, 2010

How Does Our Sun Compared To Other Stars

racing 2010 season - that's it

Oha, what a year, right?
For me, anyway.

First I invest myself half to death, to elaborately make from my HP Velo Speed Machine Technology one Edizione Bianchi - and then I'm not even 6 weeks with the new piece of jewelry.

Sell the recumbent bike to me a pure carbon Renner need to.

Why? Well, many have asked me. Many friends and many readers of my blog-Speed Machine. The answer was simple: Less time = less extensive tours = need for a simpler, lighter, sportier instrument = Road bike.

addition the relationship. As a single 3-week trip through the Rockies, Arschaufreißen in the slopes of Japan or sizzling sun in Portugal are not a problem - but what makes friend with something? Always separated spend annual holidays, do not do it.

No, it needed a sports device, with which I live my speed addiction and even tear, almost overplaying could, without having to be on the road for 3 weeks.

The Cervélo R3 is as perfect.

And how! A new drug developed: to race.
Oh, guys, what a great thing! What fun, what an adrenaline thrill what a shock therapy, laughing fit, Wade attack and lung Berserker! to race is my new passion.

This can not sleep the night before to grow transponder and race numbers, the feeling, the same hours at full throttle to have to compete can. This drift in the air before the start, nervous Gezucke on jerseys and helmets, anxious glances at the countdown and then, after the launch, the pure kicking, burning in the lungs, tears in his eyes, no longer able to drive empty give everything, fail fast, fast fall, almost falling over, and yet ... the finish line, this wave of adrenaline, Endor Fine, the one from the Ears swell, happiness, smile to her ears, lucky to be not involved in the horrific crashes to have been, cleared.

race. This is it! I can do it! This is the bomb!
2010 begins with the Elbe River Island-Racing RG university. Only 3 laps on the Elbe island, a brilliant track, 66 km only - that's full throttle from the first until the last minute. After all, look Hanka Kupfernagel (the later wins the elite women's race) and the Trenga factory team and the tough guys of the RG University set the pace. And that is high.

rase I burn to his neck, the lungs - one yells breathlessly next I "52 mph!!" and I'm happy to finish. Happy because explode right next to me 3 Road tires with 9 bars of pressure, the guys almost fall and then, a few kilometers to go, two riders shoot down beside me.

splintering carbon flying through the air, people screaming drag on asphalt. Not pretty.

My second race, the Cyclassics. And even for my newly created Sunclass-racing team. A great experience, together with 20,000 other cyclists race it goes to the 155 km line - the best weather.

with extreme water shortage. I enjoy the Köhlbrandtbrücke yet. Cut off the slopes in Wedel me almost the neck - it wafts the cramp in the calves. Only a drastic rate reduction saves me going to the finish. And again these endorphins. Again, this feeling of having done something very special. Someone to be special. Herrlich.

If not I'm far anyway - now it's official: I'm addicted to racing!

little later, it is October, I predict the Münsterland Giro - also back in the jersey of the team Sunclass - at the start. As a team we are starting the 5 150 km.

Wonderful - on the Day of German Unity does from the sun and treats us once a day with about 20 degrees and sunshine. No less impressive is the line: an idyllic, almost too idyllic, it is by the wonderful Münsterland, often distracted by the prospects, sending the sometimes harsh counter-and cross winds almost forgotten.

Only the two slamming mountain tests bring us painfully back into the here and now. Cramps bother me (completely untrained for the Cyclassics) so I'm just into a not so glorious time goal.

But at least made it - other than the season's final two weeks later. Hamburg-Berlin in the time trial I fail completely. Decline after only 116 of 280 kilometers.

My team mate Steven caught it after 160 miles. But at least learned a lot.

Well, and what was now 2010? Switch recumbent bike without a problem, even my 14-day tour from Venice to Catania feel very personal di'Italia Giro, I can run through without any problems, 1,200 of miles of road bike paradise.

And yet I look at the statistics, I come to ponder:
is resistant it with my mileage down. That has - that is - change. Some more races in 2011 are on the calendar, and already I labor from the role in the GA1 and GA2-training, the basis for to put my first full racing season.

And the hammer.
I feel now.

Gets along well through the winter.
2011, we rock the asphalt!


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment