Friday, November 26, 2010

How Much To Remove Cyst For My Dog

ass cream or not? Here's to the buttocks creams.

Who has the sexiest butt? Sure, the racing cyclists!
But Nothing comes from nothing.
Who wants to be beautiful must suffer.

! "Well, but had once again an issue," may you think, but honestly - if sometimes it even closer look, the theme Po pain of the utmost importance to a road bike rider, right?

I do not know how things go, but in my logs after 100 kilometers of the ass and starts stubborn Akrebie every little bump to acknowledge. The whole thing is bearable, no question. But after 150 miles just to bear with an iron will.

And more than 90 minutes role - where I can not even go short in the saddle promising recovery - are also difficult to endure.

remedy can bring about some hip cream.

Will make us believe the advertising. And because I had given my this year's summer tour of Italy 10 stages with over 100 miles, then once I got myself one of these top products: The Swiss make "Sportique Century Riding Cream".

course, using only natural ingredients.
Wrinkle Smoothing.
clockwise rotation.

And so, as we have seen from the owl in "Hell Tour", I smeared my fragrant Gesalbe the morning of each stage a large area of the pad of my road bike trousers - and later every evening in the face because I had forgotten fool my Nivea.

To make it short: not harmed it. Neither on my butt still in the face. The stuff smells good, does what it should do - although it at first when entering the shorts already feels a little damp in the rear sight.

Somehow as pischi-Kaka then ...

How could I survive without cream the 1,200 miles through Italy, I do not know. But while the last three stages in Sicily but was even a centimeter thick ass cream layer does not prevent that I had at home a red-glowing impression of my road bike Prologo saddle on the ass.

And me since my girlfriend lovingly "my baboon" calls.

Alternatively, I read on my return, was also completely normal milk fat to be removed from the drug store. No sooner said than done: I buy a tub (with marigold extract - is supposed to be good for the skin) and spatula Buxen me the full, as I predict the Münsterland.Giro at the start.

That I dufte by marigold fumes as the occupants of the hospital, where years ago I think community service have completed, stay only briefly mentioned. Used

I had this version of Road-ass-cream at the Giro in any case not, the pain I had from the permanent seizures were greater in each case, as my butt they could ever have cause.

So what now then? 18 € for the top product from the bike shop, or at least quickly brought in a jar Schlecker?

I say it this way: If you want to save not just on 200 grams of additional weight for Nivea and otherwise perhaps what his girlfriend wants to do good ... I would recommend to the Bag Balm.


But no matter what your take - it is always for the ass.

nice weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment