Friday, February 18, 2011

Free March Break Clip Art

polyphasic sleep - restarts


Many readers have wondered how long I actually slept polyphasic have and whether I might still do. After Überman I have full five months, slept without interruption. I also felt more healthy and fit. Canceled

I then forcibly. Because of my participation in the WSOP Main Event 2010 in Las Vegas, it was not possible for two weeks to carry out the sleep system. After so long the adjustment is over and of course I would have to start all over again. This I did first, a little motivation and the time. Then began my studies. Middle of it I wanted to do to adapt not there. Today I wrote my last exam for the semester and thus begins the semester break for me. Only a research paper I need to somehow to get ready for 4:04, but that will not be a problem.

This has, therefore, only now give the opportunity to start with the Polyphasichen sleep. It should also be back Uberman, because the sad lengthy adaptation of Everyman is me to resist. Rather "short" and for that harder. A certain extreme for me is a stronger motivators, especially now that I know that it really works. That was clear to me the first time not with certainty. At that time I am therefore only with the Everyman got in, because I could at least imagine that this works. When I then realized that I really made an adjustment and by getting better each Nap was, I realized fundamental that it works. This led then to the fact that after two weeks I have just slept for Everyman Uberman, and it worked! A difficult initial phase gabs naturally anyway, but that was to create good.

This time it's also a bit of blogging on the individual days of conditioning. The last time I have not done, because I wanted to try out the first round only for me and I have awarded the project actually no great chances.

this, I would measure before and after each Nap my temperature, blood pressure and pulse, may I present the values after a few days online, at least I'll report the results.

my sleeping times are again the same as last time:

  • 3:00 to 3:20 7:00 to 7:20
  • 11:00-11: 20
  • 3:00 p.m. to 3:20 p.m.
  • 19:00 to 19:20 23:00 to 23:20

At the beginning I will regularly for another nap Insert 5 and 9 clock. This helps the first hard over night and could even have positive effects on the adjustment. The more naps, has the more often the Body a "teacher effect" if this is in practice remains to be seen. It should certainly not be negative, as long as at least 90 minutes between the Naps.

After a few weeks, I will then start the tag Naps together to lay further apart and the night Naps closer. To me a greater freedom is something to companies. So within the five months I have already gained experience. I will then experiment to what extent that is optimized.

Go to:
polyphasic sleep - Revolution Day 1-3
See also:
polyphasic sleep - Introduction
Polyphasic sleep - all

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment