Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mac 10 Vanity Plates,ontario

polyphasic sleep - reboot - day 4-6


is now also survived the sixth night, so time for an update.

this link to the old days:
polyphasic sleep - reboot - Day 1-3


The fourth night was a bit harder than the third, but I can occupy myself with good baking. This is sometimes the best thing to do to stay awake. It is easy to physically and mentally active, but also called for too much. And you get a tasty reward at the end. This time it was biscotti, have become very tasty.

The nights were yet all very tolerable. The fatigue varies considerably in the fifth night I had the first time a phase of very strong fatigue between 3:00 and 5:00 clock Nap Reservenap clock, and between it and the 7 clock Nap. The latter phase, which was far worse. But even after the 7 and 9 clock Nap I was pretty tired, which has drawn this time by 15 clock Nap.

Despite the fatigue, cognitive abilities are still pretty good, but almost worthless because the fatigue driving motivation in the basement. I could therefore concentrate if I wanted, but I will not because I do not have motivation.

My sense of time is already struck hard. If I had not done an I did not know exactly how many days have passed. Unfortunately, I also very often not measured my blood pressure. Partly out of laziness and partly because I forgot it. But I think it's enough of already, if you have a couple of values from which one can form a daily average. Thus, the effects can be sufficiently identified by the adaptation.

The sixth night went much easier over as the fifth and fourth night. This could be a sign that the worst has passed and it goes uphill, though I do not really think so, for it was really hard to not now and moderately zombie I also was not on it. I do not know if this is because my body has gone through or whether I'm schonmal simply harder this time in business. Subjectively, I came the first time before any event, much much harder. Even with Konrad shows the same if not more, the big crash in the adaptation can go wrong for us any more.

One explanation could be that I'm teeing up on the little slip-up at the beginning, did not oversleep. This is the first time happened on the running belt and has thus attracted the adaptation phase is very long. Herein is probably the greatest advantage when you start to second.

a super relaxing by the Naps, after which you wake up wide awake and think you've slept 6 hours, yet I had not. But I am confident and looking forward to the next night, if not now, contrary to expectations'm harder again, then is the critical phase of the adaptation time was easily overcome
See Also
polyphasic sleep - restarts
polyphasic sleep - reboot - Day 1-3

0 comments:

Post a Comment