Tuesday, February 22, 2011

She Mails In Glory Holes

polyphasic sleep - reboot - Day 1-3


The first three days schonmal rumgegangen successful. As promised, this time there is a bit Bloggig to my daily experiences.

is very gratifying that the blogger Konrad Erzberger has decided, at the same time with me, with polyphasic sleep to begin. This is extremely useful for motivation lows in the nights to survive.

The first day was easy. The first nap at 3:00 clock on 19 I could not fall asleep, but already the second one was quite relaxing. The other Naps were on average quite well, I think because I benefit from the experience that my body has been with the Naps. It seemed even at my most Naps before like I had dreamed of, coupled with a bit Zeitdiletation. This is definitely a good sign. In 7 Clock Nap I slept about 30 minutes. Obviously, I'm half asleep and the alarm raised anew hung a nap to it. That's not bad as long as it remains under 90 minutes.

The second Night was a bit harder, especially the stages are difficult right after a nap.
The day was over now well and I was able to work productively.

was the third night I first slept through anything. After about 90 minutes I woke up to the happiness of their own. Obviously, I'm eye were half asleep and have issued the alarm.

As a counter measure, I shut the living room, where I show off the laptop must, now and put the key in a different room. I'm hopefully back in control of my mental and physical strength when I am pushed forward to the laptop. In addition, I I agreed with Conrad that we call, if one does not after 45 minutes logged on Skype. This is very good because we have slightly shifted sleep periods.

In the 23 clock Nap I could sleep all three times is not funny enough, but that will subside quickly. Overall, the adaptation to very successful. I just wonder when it gets really hard and if this time it will be easier than the first time.

to facilitate the adjustment I try to be transparent bridging, the following things.
  • a bite to eat after every nap, lots of fruit and whole grains, little meat. Shortly before a Nap nothing I try to eat large meals and I share me on several naps.
  • before a Nap If I'm not tired enough, I read until the sleep pressure is high enough. If I am very tired, I'm a little walk, which keeps you awake, but the cycle turns a not totally.
  • Nap Before I air the bedroom.
  • The monitor gamma set down and einehmen regular eye drops. I forget at Goss fatigue that is often enough to blink and the long-term security is a particular strain on the eyes.


That's first for the first three days. Medicinal values, I have not collected in sufficient quantities that come later.

Go to:
See also:
polyphasic sleep - restarts

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment